Sunday, March 3, 2013

Jacob's Creek Moscato



On a recent business trip to Victoria, I wanted to thoroughly enjoy my child-free days. Don't get me wrong - I love my kid but it's not often that you get the opportunity to drink without having to worry who's watching the kid.

I picked up this bottle of wine from a hotel-attached liquor store on my way back to my hotel. It was the only Moscato they carried and I was desperate for something easy to drink. I think it was $14. Less than a glass of wine bought at the hotel restaurant. It was a pretty label but I should have turned it around and read the back because I only discovered back in the hotel room that it was carbonated or "frizzante" as indicated. Yuck. Hence the low rating. Otherwise if you like a sweet, fizzy wine this is perfect for you. I let it sit overnight to try it make it go flat and not wanting to be wasteful, tried to finish it off before I left. Couldn't even do that. I think I left what you see above. It was difficult for me because not finishing a bottle of opened booze is alcohol abuse in my eyes! lol.

Wouldn't buy it again but not due to the taste but because I'm not a fizzy-drink kind of gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment